Pure luxury / RGE 2016003602 / GHL: 85
Set on over 16,000 sqm of private acreage with 550 sqm of internal space, Casa Agua is pure luxury - featuring five stylish bedrooms, extensive external terraces in white alabaster marble, dining and entertaining areas, Ibizan dry stone walls, manicured lawns, landscaping and luxurious olive & citrus groves.
Each bedroom is fully equipped with individual air conditioning, Sonos systems, and remote-controlled blackout blinds for sleep and relaxation at any time of day.
Breathtaking 25-metre swimming pool with dual spa water fountains, two outdoor showers. The pool furniture includes large designer shade umbrellas, nine sun-beds, three in-water sun-beds, a large two-person day-bed and a hammock for guests to relax all day long.
On the panoramic roof terrace guests can also enjoy the ocean sunset and large outdoor heated Jacuzzi with alfresco shower.
Internal Dining - seated dining room located in the main house for 12 people - overlooking the water feature, 25-metre swimming pool and views across the Med to the Spanish main land & mountains of Valencia.
Pool Terrace Dining - seated terrace après dining for 10 people - close to both the central & staff kitchen, ground floor terrace bar and covered by bespoke shade sail.
Olive Grove Dining - away from the main house in the entertaining pavilion area is the long seated table covered by bespoke shade sail for entertaining 20 people. This area also contains the Outdoor Pavilion Kitchen which is framed by Ibizan dry stone walls, the ancient olive grove, two 3-metre Corten steel water fountains, separate raised chill-out and fire-pit area, and contains full facilities (indoor shower, toilet and duel-basin washroom).
Casa Agua also provides three long professional hotel/club bars for events and entertaining: on the Roof Terrace (alongside the roof terrace Jacuzzi), Pool Terrace (with osmosis ice machine and refrigerator) and Outdoor Pavilion Long Bar (with osmosis ice machine, dishwasher and refrigerator)
Main house kitchen
Staff kitchen (including professional wine fridge)
Outdoor Pavilion kitchen perfect for outdoor dining with five burner gas oven/hotplate/BBQ, gas wok hob, professional pizza oven, refrigerator, dishwasher & osmosis ice machine.
- Manicured Gardens & Grounds: Extensive landscaped gardens with hammock, water features, Ibizan dry stone walls, manicured lawns, palm trees, olive grove and citrus grove.
- Extensive Sound System: Fully integrated high spec Bose and Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) sound system throughout the house, pool and outside areas all controlled by Sonos WiFi.
- Lounge & Entertainment: Free standing 'floating' GYROFOCUS fireplace in the main living room, 75 inch Samsung SMART TV powered by a 5.1 Bose System, Apple TV, Netflix & Satellite.
- Outdoor Lighting & Fire-pit: Extensive integrated outdoor, pool, bar, stairs and garden light system controlled by your mobile phone. Sunken entertaining fire-pit with bespoke cushion seating for up to 25 people.
- Security: Safes in each bedroom with fully integrated alarm system (direct connection to 24 hr monitoring, including CCTV external camera surveillance). The property is fully fenced with electronic security gate.
- Parking: Separate on-site parking provision for 10+ cars.
- Heated roof top Jacuzzi
- Bali Hut / Massage Centre: Separate private massage/yoga centre.
- Casa Agua Team: The team at Casa Agua includes a manager, gardener, cleaner, maintenance and administrative personnel.
Added Value, Sports & Additional Services
- On Arrival: Bottle of Dom Perignon (for each event or week of stay).
- Linen & Toiletries: Bespoke Casa Agua towels and Molton Brown toiletries provided throughout the villa.
- Hotel Cleaning: Full time (8hr/day Mon-Sat) onsite Casa Agua cleaner.
- Mountain Bikes: Available on request.
- Table Tennis: Professional table, perimeter nets and equipment available on request.
- Sports Massages, Pilates, Yoga, Golf & Swimming Lessons: 4 hours/rounds per week of your choice included in High-Season (July/August); 2 hours/rounds in Mid-Season. Golf available at the new 18 hole Par 72 6.000-metre Cala Llonga course.
- Villa Chef and Food Service: Available on request (not included).
- Security Personnel: Available on request (not included).
- Airport Transfers: Available on request (not included).
Available for weddings, fashion shoots, television, and film.
In the region of San Jose on Ibiza's west coast, Casa Agua is less than five minutes to Cala Tarida Beach and Cotton Beach Club., 10 minutes to San Jose town, and 20-25 minutes from Ibiza airport, Ibiza town & Playa d'en Bossa.
wedding and Events
Off season rental
Walking Distance to Beach
Walking Distance to BarsRestaurants
Outdoor Dining area
|Events / weddings||
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (€)||Occupancy||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|03 Jul 2021||03 Sep 2021||37,500||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|04 Sep 2021||17 Sep 2021||30,000||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|18 Sep 2021||01 Oct 2021||27,500||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|02 Oct 2021||31 Dec 2021||17,500||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
GUARANTEE, SECURITY DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT POLICIES
Reservations are only confirmed upon signature of rental agreement and receipt of 50% of the total invoice value (non-refundable).
All rental balances must be cleared one-month prior to arrival.
A security and damage deposit of EUR 15.000 must be provided in cleared funds 7 days prior to
Exclusive complimentary added values on all bookings:
Dom Perignon champagne on arrival (one bottle for each week of stay).
In-villa 4 x 60 minutes (during High season) and 2 x 60 minutes (during Mid-Season) spa/fitness
treatments of your choice for each week of stay*
In-room Molton Brown amenities including: body wash, shampoo, conditioner, soap, vanity pack,
and body lotion. Mountain bikes, table tennis, and a selection of board games available on request.
Full-time Casa Agua cleaner (8hrs per day, 6 days a week).
*Terms and Conditions for spa/fitness treatments: The complimentary time period for spa/fitness treatments displayed above is per week of rental, and not per person. All treatments are to be taken at Casa Agua Ibiza and are supplied by qualified professionals. Guests may choose from: i) relaxation massage; ii) Pilates/yoga; iii) swimming lessons (children or adult). For Pilates and Yoga classes, a maximum of 3 persons per class for each included hour. Preferred dates and times of treatments cannot be guaranteed, and so it is encouraged that guests inform the team at Casa Agua of their preferred treatments, dates and times at least 30 days prior to arrival.